It was created by Law No. 2019 - 005 of June 17, 2019 on the Investment Code in the Togolese Republic. The Agency is empowered to exercise in Togo and abroad public service missions related to the promotion of investments in Togo. It is responsible for the implementation of the investment code in the Togolese Republic and the status of the free zone. industrial, and any other special economic regime.
As such, the Agency exercises the functions devolved to the Société d'Administration de la Zone Franche Industrielle (SAZOF).
• Vision of the Agency
"Make Togo the destination of choice for any investor by:
- The quality of services,
- And the support that is offered,
in line with the objectives of the National Development Plan. "
• Mission of the Agency
o General mission
Exercise in Togo and abroad public service missions related to the promotion of investments in Togo. It is responsible for implementing the investment code in the Togolese Republic, the status of the industrial free zone and any other special economic regime.
o Specific missions
- Implement the policy defined by the government in terms of investment promotion;
- Implement all the marketing actions required to promote and maintain the attractiveness of the Togo destination;
- Perform the functions of a one-stop-shop for all administrative procedures related to the establishment and operation of companies located on Togolese territory and falling under the approval regime of the investment code in the Togolese Republic and the statute of the free zone ;
- Support training and skills transfer;
- Issue, sign and manage investment approvals and the status of industrial free zone;
- Provide various services / assistance to investors within the framework of its attributions.